Thursday, March 31, 2011

Big Mistake

I thought that I could rush mother nature, I was wrong.  I'm 38 weeks pregnant now, and had my membranes stripped on Tuesday.  I've been having false labor and contractions very often, so I figured I could jump start the real thing with some castor oil.  I've tried it before and it wasn't bad, but yesterday I took 4 times more than before.  HUGE MISTAKE.  I had the worst stomachache plus cramping and diarrhea.  I was also having contractions that were pretty strong.  At about 11pm I got in the tub to see if they would stop.  They didn't.  So there I was wondering if I was in real labor, or if it was the castor oil making my stomach cramp. I finally went to bed at 3 am and was able to sleep.  This morning I'm defiantly not in labor.  Needless to say, that's my last time with castor oil. 

3 comments:

Marisa said...

I wish I could take your cramps away sis...and your contractions :(

Josh and Andrea said...

I want contractions! I want them to turn into labor!

Leslie and Josh said...

LOL!!! I'm so sorry but that is soo funny! I bet that was a terrible night. haha.. You poor thing!! Oh, the things we do to get it over with. Too bad it didn't work for your sake. Good thing for poor little Grant all wrapped up. I'm glad it worked out for the better.
Hope you start feeling better soon.
Love ya.