Tuesday, February 3, 2009

We Moved

Two weeks ago Josh was informed that his company was closing and that he no longer had a job. We had already been trying to move to a less expensive apartment in Rexburg but NOTHING was working out for us. We decided that Heavenly Father wanted us to move. Josh posted his resume on Careerbuilder.com and within a week a found a new job. Of the six people who interviewed for the postion, Josh was the only one not finished with his degree and he was the only one hired! The job is in Murry/ American Fork. We haven't found an apartment yet, so we are living in Ogden with Josh's Mom. The job is going well, and as soon as we know where we will be living I will let you know. I love to see all you Houghtons while we are here!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

How fun!! You are in Ogden??? That is were I live. You should call me 8017102743 :) You guys could some vist me! That is fun you are so close!

Leslie and Josh said...

Yeah! You posted! Thanks for keeping us all in the loop. Love ya. I hope house/apartment, whatever you're going to do is fun and profitable. Good luck.

Leslie and Josh said...

Hey girl, I want to see some pics of your new place. I love you. Post again soon.