Monday, March 16, 2009

update!

Sorry it has taken me so long to update! We moved into our own place a month ago and we don't have the internet! We live in North Salt Lake about 2 seconds from Josh's work. He is working at Progrexion again. (He worked there in rexburg and is now at the salt lake branch.) I started school at Fran Brown college of beauty. I am studing esthetics and I really like it so far. I need models for facials, waxing, and eye lash extensions ect. so call me if you are interested! I will be learning microderm soon too.
Ethan is crusing around all the furniture and even took 2 steps from me to Josh today with out holding on to anything. We are very proud of our little cutie.
When we get the internet (soon i hope!) I will post lots of pictures!

3 comments:

Leslie and Josh said...

Oh, you feel so far away without the internet. I hope that you are able to get it soon. I hope that you post at least something while you're at Mom's. Sorry to have missed you. I wanted to go so bad after I found out that you'd be there; but, I can't be everywhere at once. Today, I needed to be home. Love ya! :)

Megan and Alyvia said...

Glad you're all moved in. Lets get together sometime, I actually think I know where you live!! Hope school is going good for you!! Count me in for a facial or eye lash extensions anytime!!!! (;

B said...

Andrea, you live in Utah now? Wow. Cool. Too bad we don't anymore! (grr) Little Ethan is WAY too cute. That's wonderful about Josh's job and way to go you on your school. Thanks for the blog invite--I'm very much looking forward to keeping in touch better this way. Love you!